The hips constitute a considerably important component of the body regarding weight management and mobility, and the EMS hip trainer complements as the ideal solution for them. In reality, we are the representation of limbs, muscles, and joints. These are working together to stimulate our bodies, handle objects around us, and drive us through three-dimensional space. Each of us has to pick up groceries, carry out many ordinary tasks, or walk upstairs or downstairs, requiring the use of limbs and joints. The joints and limbs have to be mobile to remain useful. They need a full compass of motion.
Mobility is essential in all areas, and it helps to consider them in segments. Essentially, each individual has a different level of mobility in divergent sections of the body. Reasonably speaking, the most usual mobility paucity resides in the hips. Mostly, it is the lack of hip mobility that causes problems for athletes and runners.
How can the EMS Hip Trainer be useful?
- An EMS hip trainer develops one buttocks muscles more flexible.
- It increases muscle strength to the next level.
- It helps in shaping the body.
- It helps to tone, tighten, and to firm the buttocks and hips that one always desires.
- It improves blood circulation
- It relaxes tense muscles
- It prevents injuries
How does the EMS Hip Trainer work?
Making use of ergonomic pad design, it conveniently fits the individual shape of the wearer. Afterward, it emits effectual electrical impulses into the hip muscles with a stimulation gel pad technology. These impulses stimulate the muscles in the hips. As a result, it builds strength, tone, and size. Also, it inhibits the build-up of fat and the relief of existing fat. For good user experience, this innovative trainer device has different modes and various levels of intensity. Thus, one can use it to fulfill one’s needs. Its lightweight build and battery operation enables stimulation that one can easily take anytime, anywhere.
Instructions to use the EMS Hip Trainer
- One should ensure the buttocks and waist are sweat-free and clean.
- Secondly, insert the battery into the console device.
- Afterward, connect the pack to the gel pads and strip off the protective film coating the gel pads.
- After that, join the gel pads to the body to attach each pad to each buttock.
- After connecting them, turn on the power button on both the console device and the controller to initiate muscle stimulation.
- Using the controller’s buttons, one can then control the modality and intensity of stimulation for a tailored hip muscle routine.
- Turn off the device after 15 minutes, and return the protective film covers back to the gel pads.
The EMS Hip Trainer’s design allows unique fixation to the hips while making it extremely comfortable. More importantly, it enables one to train at home, in the gym, or even at the office. The EMS bionic micro-current stimulation technology arouses the muscles to exercise voluntary contraction while giving no side effects.