Neoprene Thumb Support Splint CMC Spica Brace Wrist Hand Strain Sprains
Who is this support for?
The LTG PRO Neoprene Thumb Support is the ideal support to aid in the healing of the thumb and wrist from sprains or strains, or to support the wrist and thumb when using the computer or carrying out sporting or work activities. It is however recommended that you speak with your doctor if you are unsure of your medical condition or if you are sensitive to neoprene or any other material.
This support comes in one universal size and can be worn on Left and Right Hand.
How does it work?
This thumb support helps the area to heal by partially immobilizing the thumb with the splint, while also applying gentle compression the the whole wrist region, helping to alleviate pain caused through sprains or strains. The neoprene also helps to retain natural body heat, which increases blood flow to the area, speeding up the healing process and providing relief for conditions such as arthritis.
- Helps alleviate pain caused through sprains or strains to the wrist region
- Prevents further injury
- Supports weak muscles
- Provides support to the wrist region
- It has very comfortable plastic strip inside to support work without thumb movement
- Neoprene material provides compression and support
- Universal size and can be worn on Left and Right Hand.