1. Thoroughly clean your chosen thing by cleaning around with a firm paintbrush, paying particular attention to any cracks or indentations
2. Mix a two part modelling chemical, such as Silicone Plastique, which is available in most craft stores. Simply knead both parts together till the color is uniform and the “dough” feels pliable. You will need to be fairly quick with this next part because the dough will start to heal within 10 to 15 minutes, which makes it impossible to mold.
3. Apply a thin layer of the modelling material to your preferred item, completely filling any cracks and functioning it very well into the contour.
4. Then before this layer has a chance to start to harden, operate another layer over the top of the first thin layer. This layer has to be at least one quarter of an inch thick and smooth on the outside. Both layers will only adhere to each other when the first layer has not started to cure – so time is of the essence!
5. Let the mold endure for an hour at room temperature.
6. When the modelling material is completely dry to your touch, you may carefully remove your primary object and, hey presto, your silicone soap mold is ready to use!
As with any soap mould making, you have to set aside the molds and maintain them for soap making to avoid risk of contamination.
Well, now you know how to make your own unique soap molds, you will need some soap recipes and I’ve just the thing for you. For more information visit here ‘’custom silicone molds’‘.